Saturday, June 3, 2017

Getting Outdoors Again!

It's been a while since I last posted, but it's been a busy spring. My youngest brother is graduating from high school and we held his graduation party a few weeks earlier than we normally do, I had final projects for school, my photo business gets busy this time of year, etc. And now with managing a Facebook page the blog tends to get neglected.

With the nice weather returning I've been doing some outdoor shooting. New life is not hard to find this time of year, like these baby geese and bunnies!






Mama goose was not happy to see me!

Our friends invited me over to their house to photograph the nest of bunnies in the backyard.


They were so tiny that they were just beginning to wander out of the nest. Some didn't even have their eyes open yet!


My mom wanted a new picture for the wall (our house is beginning to look like my personal art gallery) so she sent me out to photograph these iris. I tried a few different shots and these were my favorites.

I think she plans to frame this one on the wall.



Thanks for visiting!
- Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment